Contemporary design and light, ergonomical structure make the Oliver chair perfect for use in your garden.
1. Sturdy and robust structure
2. Exceptionally comfortable chair back: the structure allows for a slight bend when you sit
3. Ergonomically designed armrests
4. Anti-rust protection with cataphoresis – same as cars – that will last for years!
5. Slightly grainy powder coating that is pleasant to touch and heats up less.
6. Wear-resistant double PVC caps on leg bases: inner insert that protects the tube edge and outer 8mm thick mushroom-shaped cap suitable even for sandy or rough surfaces
7. Only 6.3 kg, very light to move around in your garden but suitable even for windy days
8. Stackable for easy storage
Comfortable thick 5cm cushion with removable cover also available
Also available with teak armrests, made-to-order. For available colour finishes, please see our Colour Guide.
W51 x L57 x H98 cm, 6.5Kg